Between awesome hotels, like Graduate Charlottesville, rolling out the red carpet for their four-legged guests to companies like BARK curating themed monthly subscription boxes for pups, pet spoiling seems to be en vogue. This trend might have something to do with the fact that Millennials are having kids so much later than previous generations, leading many of us to view our pets as “starter children.” Whatever the cause, I admit that I have been completely sucked in and view our pup Chloe as a part of the family that deserves wrapped gifts under the tree this Christmas. So, here are a few things she has and loves along with a couple adorable things I have my eye on!
Copper Leaf Leather
I think the best new thing Chloe got this year is her amazing Copper Leaf Leather collar and leash set. The set is absolutely gorgeous and I honestly don’t know how their products are so affordable for the craftsmanship and the quality of the product. I can’t recommend them enough!
Tip*- Copper Leaf’s collars are custom fit to your pups necks size so they are best for full grown dogs.
BarkShop Gift Guide
We were recently introduced to BARK on our family trip to Charlottesville a few weeks ago and we were so impressed we signed up almost right away! Chloe is the sort of pup who immediately dissect any toy she can get her paws on. She absolutely loves squeakers and works as quickly as possible to extract it from its prison of fluff. So far, we have been incredibly impressed with the durability of everything we have received in our monthly subscription boxes. The toys are durable and much higher quality than almost all the other toys we have purchased in the past and I love that all the treats use natural ingredients!
- Paws to Enjoy Life Treat Tin– Have you ever seen a more attractive dog treat tin? It looks like a fancy British tea biscuit company and I love it!
- Grawliday Party Hat– This would be pretty adorable for a pup-friendly New Years party!
- Popcorn Garland– This might be my favorite rope toy, ever! I love the traditional Christmas vibe and I know Chloe will love playing with it!
- Gilded Gala Bow Tie– For the pup that likes to dress to impress!
- Pup the Cork Champagne– You know my champagne loving self just had to include this in my gift guide! I am totally obsessed with the “Dog Perignon” label.
- L.L. Bark Boots– Every basic girl’s dog needs a pair of these, obviously!
- Gingerbread Biscuit– Adorable and seasonal dog treats? Sign me up!
- Gnawliday Gifts- This festive looking stack of plush gifts couldn’t be cuter. I think any pup would be excited to tear into these on Christmas morning!
- Buffalo Check Blanket– I have been obsessed with everything buffalo check for a few years now and I think this would make an adorable travel blanket.
As always, I LOVE hearing your gift ideas. What does your dog love?