This year my book club drew names for a “secret Galentine.” We are going to get together later this month to exchange gifts over brunch featuring heart shaped everything. While researching gift ideas for my secret gal, I threw together a few of my favorites for that Gal-pal in your life.
I selected everything above because I either own it and love it or have been coveting it à la distance. I have been sticking with a lot of black, white and gold around our home recently and it seems that aesthetic has carried over into my gifting!
1. I ordered this pillow the day it came out. I love that it comes in three sizes and the 16″ by 16″ was just what we needed for the February focal pillow on our sectional.
2. If you have been following me on Instagram you know that this book is one of my absolute favorites. I have been a sucker for all things Parisian since I ended up there a decade ago on a last minute trip during my semester studying in England. This book is absolutely captivating and I think every woman with a taste for the avant garde should read it.
3. I probably walked by this mug at Target four times before I came up with an excuse to buy it. Daniel has a strict “no more mugs” policy in our household, but I am excited to say that it is currently filled with sea salt dark chocolates, wrapped in heart covered tissue and in the mail to one of my favorites.
4. This adorable little pineapple tumbler is the perfect gift for anyone who loves cocktails and hosting. I have one and love any excuse to use it!
5. An attractive case to keep pretty things in is always a good gift option. I also love the message on top of this one- “when in doubt, add something sparkling.”
6. Anthropology released this marble and gold cheese board around Christmas and it is everything! Every gal needs an attractive cheese serving option and you just can’t beat this one!
7. Speaking of marble- how about this tic-tac-toe set? We have ours sitting on a stack of coffee table books in our living room and it gets so many compliments. It would make a great gift for any lady in your life, but especially a mom with young children. I know I would have had blast playing with it as a kid!
8. I have been wanting a Diptyque candle for quite some time now, but haven’t been able to justify purchasing one for myself. They smell amazing and come in the most attractive candle containers out there. I want to plant an office succulent in one after the candle is all burned away.
How are you celebrating Valentine’s weekend? I am heading to New England for a weekend of skiing with a few of my favorite people. Can’t wait for our Valentine’s day themed brunch before hitting the slopes! Hope you all do something special with the ones you love!